Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
Qualified Services from the Picky People’s Plumber
Sewer line damages can be one of the most dreadful problems for your house or commercial business. Earlier drain line problems are a good indicator that something’s wrong with your sewer line. While an overlooked drain issue may not seem like a big deal at the time, it can lead to major sewer line problems if not dealt with appropriately.
If you suspect a sewer line issue, call us today. Our technicians have been repairing sewer lines for over two decades and can get your home or business up and running properly.
Common causes of sewer line damage:
Broken, Cracked, or Collapsed Pipes
Common Signs of Sewer Line Damage
- Gurgling noises from toilets
- Too much or not enough water in toilets
- Drain failure in bathtubs
- Sewage backup in toilets/tubs
- Uncommon puddle of water over sewer lines outside
- Horrible odor in basement or yard
How Ken’s Repairs
- Traditional Repairs — With a backhoe, we dig up the area surrounding the pipes in order to gain easier access to the cracked pipe, then refill the area once the problem is resolved. Sometimes this is the better option depending on the condition of your pipes, the location of the problem, and the pipe’s composition.
- Trenchless Pipe Repairs — A newer method that creates small access holes where the damaged pipe begins and ends so a new pipe can be pulled through the existing one. This will burst open the old pipe while laying down a new pipe simultaneously. Trenchless drain repairs cause less damage to yards and driveways than your traditional repair methods because only the dirt at the beginning and end of the line is disturbed.
Prevent damage with Ken’s Plumbing.
Sewer line damage can happen to any home or business, but with Ken’s you never have to fear going days without a working sewer line. From excavating tree roots or simply cleaning grease buildup, our expert technicians know how to do it all on any day of the week. We are available for all of our customers 24/7/364 — every day but Christmas. Feel free to call us at (864) 392-5487 or schedule an appointment online.