Water Leak Repair in Greenville, SC
Trust the pros at Ken’s Plumbing
While living in Upstate SC makes horrific flood damage pretty rare, it doesn’t mean you can’t experience a water leak that floods your home or business. Not only can a leak cause damage to your floors, walls, and valuable items, but it leads to the growth and spread of mold and mildew. If you suspect a leak, call Ken’s immediately, as the water you’re seeing is likely unsanitary. Our trained technicians have been repairing water leaks for over two decades, meaning we know what to do should a line break in your kitchen, bathroom, basement, or exterior plumbing.
How Do I Detect A Hidden Leak?
- Shut off all appliances that use the water line. Check your water meter and record the number.
- Don’t use water in your home for 3-5 hours. If you have kids, it may be best to try this when they’re at school or asleep.
- Check your water meter again. If the number increased, you have a water leak.
How Do I Prevent Leaks?
- Schedule regular plumbing inspections.
- Routine inspections will allow us to detect leaks in advance, so your plumbing can be corrected before you wake up and find yourself stepping on wet floors.
Regular inspections protect your home and your family. Too often we’ve seen customers in trouble after mold and mildew have spread through their homes due to a plumbing leak.
Ken’s Plumbing is ready to find and fix your leaks.
No matter how big or small the leak in your plumbing is, Ken’s expert plumbers can fix it. Did you know that Ken’s Diamond Club members get access to exclusive discounts? Not only do you receive many benefits such as 10% off ALL Ken’s Plumbing repairs and priority service, but we’ll test your toilets for leaks for FREE and determine if you need a repair or installation. Join the Diamond Club today!